have you ever felt like someone's doing exactly what you'd love to be doing – but better!?
well, don't give up.
at least that's what i'm telling myself.

these two illustrators make my heart hurt with how close they seem to be to living out my artistic dreams.

stinking mike lowery – you're killing me!
(in a good way of course)
and it's funny since i just revisited his work after linkedin connections
and found out he's a SCAD man. figures! go dude, you rule.



and my new found love – heather ross!
sheesh, it's like someone came into my childhood dreams,
used my favorite colors + utensils and made my every wish come true.
everything is sooooo good.
well done, long lost friend i've never met.

so, rather than digging a hole and crawling into it... i'm going to dive deeper than ever before! look out world, 'cause here i come!

and in the meantime, some words to live by –
"deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act on building the life you desire"
{special thanks to christin kelley for that quote!}
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments: