double dutch did the kutztown extravaganza a couple weekends ago 
and we met borge of country gallery antiques

i loved most of what he had for sale since it's scandinavian in design – and who doesn't love that!? borge was also just so pleasant to talk with and he gave me a discount on my rug in exchange for sending him some photos of his booth. so, here's a peak...


wish i would've gotten this lovely little birdcage 
but i was so distracted by everything else!


christin showing off my rug – love it!


inspired by this clock and the lettering.


their armories are amazing and come apart completely
so you can actually get them in your house.
(perfect for the 200 year old miniature doorways we've got going on at my house!)


here's some pics of borge!


my favorite part about shopping antiques is usually the people that sell them.
thanks again to country gallery and hope to visit you in vermont the next time we're up that way!
xoxoxoxoxoxox


No comments: