wow, i can't believe the time is actually here!
next wednesday i am accepting my very last custom orders before this baby arrives...
so, if you need that perfect wedding or baby gift please order before noon EST on wednesday october the 10th...


{ooooo the pretty colors – order yours today!}

hopefully i'll have that happy little baby that sleeps soooo wonderfully well and gives me plenty of time to make all your custom wishes come true in the new year. that's a dream, right? well, i'm dreaming it so cross your fingers for me!


{check out this sweet little sleeping baby photographed by the lovely catara carrell!}

in the meantime, i'll be settling my dust so i can rest up before my gauntlet of sleep deprivation. yikes! but i will be setting up some help around here with the regular orders so i'd like to extend a friendly coupon to my loyal viewers. enter HAPPYBABY at the checkout for 20% off your entire order from now until november 1st.

stock up now for the holidays so you can enjoy and relish the time in the moment.
at least that's my plan... and i'm sticking to it.
xoxoxoxoxox


No comments: